Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hot Day!!

today was so nice i went to the pool and slathered on some oil and tanned myself, since i have been a little white lately!! it was nice to finally get a nice hot day, its been like a week! I just had a stats quiz today and i think i did really well on it... now i just have to do my online homework, next week im supposed have two exams! YIKES! I get paid tomorrow again yay im excited for that... i dont work till saturday though i havent worked since last week on wednesday... it feels like forever, cause i asked for so may days off. I think i get out of school in May like the 12 maybe earlier, gawd i cant wait! still dont know if im coming home or not, either way im gona be in a hot place which is a perk! anywho cant wait til august for the 'fam jam' haha thats what im callin it :)

9 comments:

The Best Years said...

Fam Jam....sounds about right Maddie. I could use some nice hot weather...it has been a cool spring so far, some sun, but cool days, rainy Seattle weather for the most part. If you don't come home will you be staying in your apartment and working for the summer? We are considering cleaning the garage out and fixing it up for the girls to stay this summer, give them some privacy and I don't have to give up my office/scrapbooking room. Nice hmmmmm........I love the pics your mom took while you were all together in San Diego...fun times. I love you Maddie Sue, by the way if you haven't been able to check Charlie's blog yet get on mine and I will give you my sign in and you can go in that way. Big hugs and kisses to you and Ryan. Love, Aunt Sue

Whitney Shae said...

Ew. I do not like tom brady.

We should make posters of the Fam Jam cause thats a pretty sweet name.

And tell Ryan to quit teasing about his blog of his :)

Miss you maddog you should call me sometime! or I you of course but I assume your life so much busier and cooler than mine!! love you.

Dee said...

Well busy cool niece I like your title for the reunion "fam jam". It will be alot of family jammed into Lake Chelan! Or maybe your Mom's house?! Good luck on your test sweetie. I love you. Aunt Dee

Reme said...

Whoever tom brady is...? Anyway, it was hot today too in Whittier, about 96 degrees! I didn't have time to sunbathe but I am actually pretty dark for me :) I am darker than Whit if you can believe that. I hope I do see you and Ryan before August but I am excited for the famjam as well. love you

Reme said...

P.S. did Ryan create his own blog or did you make one for him? He should post!

The Best Years said...

Does Ryan have a blog...will he be inviting his Aunties to view and post? Hope so, love you sweetie. Reme does have a tan...:)

Madolyn Miller said...

ryan has a blog but he hasnt written anything on it.. i think you can just view it from mine ... he made it himself lol surprisingly.. ill tell him to post soon... although i did put those pix on the side of his blog :)

suzy q said...

maddie
give char a call sometime!!!!

suzy q said...

hey beauty... that snow was FRIDAY...
CRAZY WEATHER!