Friday, March 28, 2008

Good Morning its Spring Break !!!!!!!!

My Spring Break has officially started, and I'm not doing anything special for it. Today i believe i get my first paycheck YAY :):).... Work is going well though, and my managers really like me so its nice. Ryan seems to like his job as well, he says its pretty laid back. Today I'm home alone until 4 because thats when i start work and everyone else already started today, so i'll probably finish up my homework that they gave over spring break, how nice of them. I think I'm gona pop in a movie and cuddle up on the couch with a hot coco, cause its kind of gloomy today.... Oh yea, last night i put my eyebrow ring back in, cause i missed it :) Steve hates it, but i don't care hahahaha. Well I'm going to go paint my nails, the paint has been chipped for weeks now! Alright... Lots of love :)

Me being bored messing around on the computer

5 comments:

The Best Years said...

What's not to like? Wishing you a very easy spring break (workwise) enjoy your movie and cocoa! We are picking Reme up tonight from the airport and we head out to Lake Quinalt in the Rain Forest tomorrow. Take care sweetie. Love you,

Aunt Sue

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Hey Mad, your awesome parents are coming or (going) to see you guys this next week!!! I will let you know when exactly. Work Monday and Tuesday..besides we need sunshine and warmth. It snowed all day yesterday and there are several inches of snow again! It is supposed to be Spring.Ty and I are going to Springsteen concert in Seattle tonight. Joanie and Tim are going with us. Hope we have no problems getting over the passes. Anyway, I miss my babies and can't wait to see you both. lym Momma

Dee said...

So cool that your parents are going to visit this week!! I know how they miss you both!
You're so smart, you'll have the homework out of the way before they get there and then be able to enjoy the week! I hope there is sunshine for all of you. Gotta be better than this part of the country. You are a silly girl Maddie..sure do like sticking out your tongue..a hold over from childhood? You're cute, love you much hugs and kisses for you and your brother. Aunt Dee

Reme said...

Yeah I slacked off most of break and got very little homework done :) Now I am paying for it because I have to do the rest tonight! Yikes! I will be calling you soon to see how your (hopefully) relaxing spring break went. Love ya

Whitney Shae said...

Stop-Loss was a great movie. I liked it. Pretty insightful. Lots on what the soldiers are suffering from when the come back home. PTSD