Can't wait for the "hippie" pictures. You do know that I was a hippie when I was young, at least I thought I was. Long braids, leather fringed vests, long skirts, mocassins or barefoot. I also liked the idea of being an indian princess. I left out the pot smoking though. Take a pic of you in your shirt so the rest of the family can see how perfect it is for you. I showed it to Whit. I love you dear.
Maddie check your email I sent you a message with Jared's phone number. He and Jenni are going to be in San Diego this weekend, maybe you could all meet up? He knows you live there but I did not have your phone number to give to him. Love you,
5 comments:
Funny girl...what hippie pictures? :)
Can't wait for the "hippie" pictures. You do know that I was a hippie when I was young, at least I thought I was. Long braids, leather fringed vests, long skirts, mocassins or barefoot. I also liked the idea of being an indian princess. I left out the pot smoking though. Take a pic of you in your shirt so the rest of the family can see how perfect it is for you. I showed it to Whit.
I love you dear.
pretty wicked shirt. can't wait to see you at the famjam maddog.
Maddie check your email I sent you a message with Jared's phone number. He and Jenni are going to be in San Diego this weekend, maybe you could all meet up? He knows you live there but I did not have your phone number to give to him. Love you,
Aunt Sue
hippie pics? Sounds cool, I could see you pulling off the hippie look. :)
Post a Comment