Friday, April 30, 2010

Im horrible at writing on my blog lol

It's true i rarely get on this thing but when i do i feel the need to tell you all whats going on in my life :). I've been back at home, and i love it so much. I am doing an internship at Dr. Gavin's office, a local dentist that Ryan and I have gone to since we were itty bittys :P. Anyways my volleyball coach from high school is a dental hygenist there, and offered me an internship with her whenever I would want, and so I took it up this spring, so that i could get my hours in and also so I can work full time in the summer. It's quite interesting people's teeth, all the different things you need to know. I am honestly really thrilled to be interning there, and I go Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays because those are the hours Donene (my vball coach) works, i go from about 9am to 12 or 1 pm. I have to do 140 hours, its one of the prerequisites to be accepted into the program. I still have next year at Bellevue, because of basketball i wasn't able to do all the sciences courses i needed, and i have to retake some bc C's arent high enough lol. I figured that Chemistry is not my subject haha. Anyways, so I'm not going to play basketball next year, most likely volleyball, i am hoping. If not, its honestly better for my knees. I have to get surgery on my knee again to repair my miniscus, and will be over in Seattle for a consult on May 9th. I also am going to be waiting tables up on the veranda at campbells this summer, which i am so excited about because i'll be making bank! I think I'm starting in the next couple weeks. Me and my mom are running all the time because we are going to run a 5k, probably with some little girls because they don't have parents that will run it with them, and they need supervision. It's called the Pig Jig in Manson, wanted to go to Bloomsday but Mom's goin to Vegas for a Conference for work instead. lame i know haha. Alright well im going to go enjoy the beautiful weather today. Love you my family so much :)

5 comments:

suzy q said...

Pig Jig... cute.. have fun.
Always a pleasure having your company and catching up on your life. really liking Jimbo. Great Guy....

Reme said...

You sound busy but fulfilled. Home is almost always a good place to be, I wish I saw more of mine! (Consequences of the choices we make, but I don't necessarily regret mine, just that I don't get to be at home as often). Sorry that you don't get to play bball! But I know you like volley ball too. Want to try tennis? I'm game to play with anyone I think its so fun. Good luck on your 5K! One day I will be joining you...

Love Reme

Whitney Shae said...

Tennis is bad for knees too Rems!! haha :P Naa Maddie you got this, can't let that hereditary looseness get you down! Wish I had a job set up.. I'm pretty nervous for that!! Uuugghh.. Miss you kid maybe we'll get to see eachother before July eh? Love you!

Dee said...

You look and sound in control of your present and future. You will need good knees to do the work you have planned for your career. Consider that dear girl.
I'm happy for you Maddie. BTW I like Jimmy alot and totally love the cool, old truck!
I'm having a "daddy shower" for James on the 16th of May, maybe you can come over? It's going to be fun and a barbecue (prepared by Mike and Chris)Good luck with all the work you have planned this summer. I may see you this weekend, going to Chelan to wish Grandma a happy mothers day.
It was fun last year. I need some family time. Love you Maddie Sue!

MT Miller said...

Sis,

Glad to hear everything's going well at Gavin's. Sounds like you got a good gig there.

Running a 5k on a bad knee. Hmm...

Oh, and the picture of Jesus is creepy. He looks likes he's about to assault you. Or at least cop a feel. Yeah, Christ looks like he's gonna cop a feel. With both hands.

Love you.