Pretty cool bunch of pics, sure can see the changes in you pretty girl. You and your friends and cousins, goofin in so many pictures. :) Hope you have a good weekend with your momma. Love you. Aunt Sue
I ran into Joanna today. Been walking that same path for three weeks and didn't see her until today. Or, well, she saw me. Course, it was in between classes and there's a million people trekking along so we didn't get to say much.
Anyway, since I've talked to Sean, seen Sidney, and hugged Joanna, I think that completes the roster of people from Chelan here at Eastern.
God knows why. It really is a good school.
Looking forward to Halloween. Should be a good time.
6 comments:
OMG Mad.. love the pics and how time does fly.....miss you. looking forward to seeing you this weekend. LYM:)
Pretty cool bunch of pics, sure can see the changes in you pretty girl. You and your friends and cousins, goofin in so many pictures. :) Hope you have a good weekend with your momma. Love you. Aunt Sue
These are great!!!
Sis,
Nice lineup. Who's the dork in the cowboy hat?
I ran into Joanna today. Been walking that same path for three weeks and didn't see her until today. Or, well, she saw me. Course, it was in between classes and there's a million people trekking along so we didn't get to say much.
Anyway, since I've talked to Sean, seen Sidney, and hugged Joanna, I think that completes the roster of people from Chelan here at Eastern.
God knows why. It really is a good school.
Looking forward to Halloween. Should be a good time.
See ya soon.
Ty
Great pictures Maddie! Look at them in another 10 years and then you'll know about time flying by!!lol
Happy Birthday Beautiful!
Lina, Nathan and Girls
Post a Comment