Friday, October 9, 2009

hollaaaa

talked to my coach tonight, said he wants me to play guard position, and i'll play post too, but he said he wants me shooting :) and he says im too quick to be a post, and a very good shooter! so im diggin it :P grateful for my skilllzzzz!

2 comments:

MT Miller said...

Sis,

You can shoot? What?

There's a term for your position. It's called a Forward. What the hell happened to a Forward, anyway? No one plays Forward anymore. They play backward all the time, but there's not Forwards.

I'm taking a Speech in Communication class. We've been discussing different communication models. The prof started explaining the Social Penetration Model, and I swear all I can do is sit there thinking..."huh, I'll give ya some social penetration."

Honestly, who comes up with these terms?

Check out my Dylan concert post.

Love ya.

Dee said...

You are so skillful Maddie. Love ya