I think i need another me.
I feel that my days are filled with nonsense, yet i never have time for anything. Although I have been quite busy. School everyday til about 1, then you know me, ive got to get some gossip time in before i go practice from 5 to 7... there also is always a much needed nap in there, and some homework if im lucky. Then after I seem to have a church activity 4 out of the 7 days of the week, and so that leaves me 3 days of the week that i get home late, only to find myself on facebook... its addicting that thing! p.s. i have a virtual farm lol, and its hard work being a farmgirl....
Guess whatttt... i've got a new best friend, his names Jose, and we quite possibly could be the two most uncommon best friends in the world, but we make it work! Suzy i want to come babysit friday, no ditching out for me, because i dont have any plans for friday. I'll call you soon, and by the way Kessler is by far the best boyfriend i ever had because his voicemails top the charts :) and make my day!
Alright i love you all.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
¡diga me más sobre José!
Aww Maddie, the most unlikely of friends are very often a treasure in our lives. I am glad you have found one.
I have a magnet on my fridge that says" I COULD DO GREAT THINGS if I weren't so busy doing little things". And my other favorite that I'm not sure you have read says" sometimes i wish i could pee on everything in the whole wide world" and it has the painting of a dogs face on it. It made me laugh, and you know how a happy dog pees on everything. Anyway I doubt if that has anything to do with what you said but for some reason you reminded me of these things..go figure..love you..chuckles and Suzy is so lucky to have you, no one offers to come babysit for me..what a treasure you are. Aunt Dee
Post a Comment