Voted already...I am a McCain Supporter! Isn't it great to be able to vote though! I believe in capitalism, free market, family values, work ethic, keeping taxes low....not to mention minding the borders, supporting our troops, defeating terrorism among others. I love you Maddie Sue. Did you get my magnet pic?
Aren't you glad that ballot got too you just in time Mad!! I was thrilled that my kids did think about it and got out there to vote1 Someone had to counter kevin and Aunt Sues votes.lol..love you princess.
6 comments:
Voted already...I am a McCain Supporter! Isn't it great to be able to vote though! I believe in capitalism, free market, family values, work ethic, keeping taxes low....not to mention minding the borders, supporting our troops, defeating terrorism among others. I love you Maddie Sue. Did you get my magnet pic?
I voted Obama! I love you (and your politics) I just feel all fuzzy and good that Obama has won :)
Maddie I think it's wonderful that you reminded people to vote!! You are a good citizen.
Hope you have a good time with Uncle Omar!
OH SO HAPPY OBAMA WON :D
Aren't you glad that ballot got too you just in time Mad!! I was thrilled that my kids did think about it and got out there to vote1 Someone had to counter kevin and Aunt Sues votes.lol..love you princess.
yea and thank god great minds think alike so... reme aunt dee me ry and you and ty and whit!!.... all have very great minds!!
Post a Comment