Saturday, November 8, 2008

3 weeks

Three weeks until i come home :) so excited to see everyone!! I have been doing super good at my job, and i really like working there, and it pays so well its kind of sad to leave. The only thing is that its very repetitive, but i have moved onto doing more calling programs, i now do 2 instead of just 1. I do a program called PLVU (phone lead verification upsell) which is where i just call people to try to sell them a decision package to start there own homebased business and we BLIND MARKET people so its kind of hard to do, because they dont actually know what home based business they are actually going to do. So, im actually selling herbalife to them, they just dont know until there decision package is sent out to them. But now im doing another program called GPVS (i dont know what that stands for lol) i just verify shipping adresses for herbalife to ship out diet sample packs. ANYWHO, might be boring to some, but its actually really fun ,and it does look so good on your resume :):). So, i'd like to tell everyone how happy i am that OBAMA!!!!! won!!!!! :D:D:D:D aunt sue and kevin can mope about mccains loss lol, but Obamas win was a must. I have a lot of laundry to do today so thats what im about to go do, and im goin down the street to hang out with my friend shawn :)!!! alright i miss evryone and cant wait to see you all :P

P.S. HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!! wishing you the best birthday wishes in the whole world! Love you

4 comments:

Reme said...

Ahh! I am so jealous that you get to go home in three weeks! I have five more left (I think). I'm glad you enjoy your job, and that it pays well. We will see eachother at Christmas! Yay! Love you

Dee said...

You are delight Maddie. It sounds like Omar was way to busy to see you. That's too bad because he really did want to visit a little. At least you know you were in his thougts. Politics and laundry in the same paragrah!! Now that's the American way. Love you dear, have a good day. I hope I see you when you come home. Is this for good or just a visit?

MT Miller said...

Sis,

Thanks for the b-day thoughts. All the hell I give you, you're a wonderful sister.

Glad we got you your ballot in time to vote. Was quite the exciting night, but I didn't have much doubt about the result (not after the last two weeks).

I agree. Let the republicans mope. Let's just hope they're willing to admit they were wrong if Obama turns out to be the president we're all hoping he will be.

Love to you. See you soon.

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Hey Mad, missed you last night at pizza and movie. Can't wait till you get home and closer for awhile. missing you.lym