Sunday, October 12, 2008

cooling down


Oh my gosh i woke up this morning, and it was so cold!!! Yesterday it actually felt like fall here. Its still sunny out, just more breezy and its cooled down a bunch. Yesterday i went grocery shopping cause i got paid friday, and i had to do some errands, and me and Steve went and saw Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist. I reccommend this movie to everyone!!! It is adorable, and it was about love and music (and i love music) so it was super cute :). Today I'm going to Seau's to go watch the Chargers play the Patriots, i go there like every sunday, either to watch the Chargers or the 49's. Its a sports bar, and theres TVs everywhere, and they play music when the game on the main screen isnt on so its a lot of fun. I have to also get my membership at the YMCA, i might do that tomorrow though, cause its open longer tomorrow. I heard everyone went to scrapbook in Ocean Shores, and mom sent me pics of everyone.. well aunt sue and suz at least lol.. you guys are silly. Anyways, i miss the little kids... so if youd like to send magnets of the little ones you know i will put them up :D.. just so everyone knows my mailing adress is:
3859 37th St.
San Diego CA 92105
I actually have a job i dont know if everyone knows that lol.. but i work at a call center with my roommate, and its pretty chill. I am just basically trying to sell a package to get people starting there own home based business. Its really easy and they pay well :). 10 and hour plus commision!!! um... lets see i dont really do much besides work and hang out with friends. Me and Steve are gona get out of San Diego next weekend though, probably go to the Grand Canyon or Death Valley.. cuz i wanna go hiking!!
Well i miss everyone lots of hugs and kisses <3<3<3

4 comments:

Dee said...

Great you got a job. One must support themselves. Super you're going to the grand canyon, hiking in the splendor of that canyon can only be wonderful. I'll try the movie as soon as I can. We did have a great time in Ocean Shores. Although, I am the boring one that sticks to business and no beach combing for me. I'll do that later when I'm there to vacation.
I hit my all time high though...133 finished pages and 15 designed ready for pictures. How's that for goal setting?? I love you dear Maddie, you take care, keep up the good work. Aunt Dee

Reme said...

Jealous, I would love to go hiking. The sports bar sounds pretty cool and relaxed. I too saw Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. I loved it! It was adorable (although the gum exchanges did gross me out). I am glad to know you are doing well, :) Are you coming home for Christmas? Hope to see you then! Love ya

Reme

The Best Years said...

Hey Maddie Sue...glad you are making the most out of where you are....the sports bar sounds fun, I will have to see the movie...I miss that part very much of the girls not being here, we used to go to a movie and Borders and it was so nice. I had a terrific time with the "girls" in Ocean Shores! Our beach combing was fun and you know you can always count on a laugh when your Mom, Suzy and I are hangin out. I won't even tell you how many pages I got completed. Suffice to say it was no where near 133 pages. Dee is as Reme says a scrapbooking machine. :) We all had a good time though. I will send pics on magnets of kids and others...load up your fridge! I love you Maddie Sue.

Aunt Sue

Madolyn Miller said...

wow aunt dee you finished lots of pages thats insane!! you are the worker bee :)... yea mom sent me pix of suz aunt sue and her roaming the beach lol needless to say what DORKS!! hahahahaha... just got back from hiking but it was in palm springs cuz the grand canyon was so far!!!