Saturday, September 27, 2008

we ran into JAY LENO!!!!



me chris and lauren saw jay leno at universal studios today and he wanted to interview us... we obviously wanted our few minutes of fame. its gona be on the tonight show on thursday so hopefully we made it on the show YAY:)

5 comments:

The Best Years said...

Well that is pretty neat Maddie. Thursday night? Will try to catch it if we can, so what did he ask you in the interview? We are in Boston, heading to the Boston Commons today and checking out as much of the City as we can. Going to the Red Sox game tomorrow. Having a good time. Love you, Aunt Sue

Dee said...

Maddie I watch Jay Leno "Almost" every night. I didn't watch Thursday night. You usually have to be really dumb if you want to get on the show, and you are very smart. Cool that you met him though!! Love you. Aunt Dee

Reme said...

Sweet! I want to meet a hollywood person! You would think I would living so close to L.A. but no one famous ever comes to Whittier.

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

I thought it was a joke Mad...remember everyone is someone else at US!! Afterall, didn't we meet Beetlejuice and Spiderman there? Sure you guys had a great time and if it is true what Aunt Dee said hope I don't see you on Late Night!!! Probably see Chris... ha! missing you, lym

Madolyn Miller said...

oh youll def see me.. i had some dumb answers..
i said whats good for a goose is good for a duck ... its supposed to good for the gander.. sees how much smarts i got from you mom lol no just kidding and aunt dee its on tomorrow if you see this not last week :)