Saturday, March 22, 2008

saturday....

So i work later tonight, but today its gona be hot i think...yesterday it was 80. Ryan starts working on monday, so we will all be off doing are own thing. Tomorrow since me and steve both have a day off we might go to Univeral Studios cause we have free passes from the last time we went! Tomorrow is easter :( what a fun day but i wont be with the fam... so sad, mom sent us baskets though so they should be fun to open :)!!! next week is my last week until spring break... just have a quiz two assignments and a paper, until break!!! cant wait to be done with all that! I'll probably start on that now because im sure i work almost everyday next weekend... anywho, im missing everyone so much, hope everyone has a good time at easter!

7 comments:

Reme said...

Wow, we actually have the same break! Yeah I am sad to be missing easter weekend, but I get an easter basket too which is nice :) I hope your work is going well, and I am glad you both have jobs and feel more secure. Are you coming home for spring break? Hope to see you soon...

suzy q said...

we luv you

The Best Years said...

We missed you. Ryan and Reme, just wasn't quite the same without all of our twins! Whitney had to work four times as hard to keep up with all the kids...she did fabulous. We missed Tyler too....darn life just gets in the way...but there are lots of Easters, Spring Breaks, other holidays and summer....we will definitely get together and catch up. Love you Maddie Sue, Ryan and Tyler!

Aunt Sue

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Maddie and Ry, missing you guys. lym

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Maddie and Ry, missing you guys. lym

Dee said...

Yeh for the Miller Twins!!I took a break from blogging so I could host another fantabulous easter weekend!! You were missed, but there were still a group of 17 children to keep all adults busy. The after dark egg hunt was a great time for the kids!Good luck on your tests Maddie..work away dear ones!! Aunt Dee

Madolyn Miller said...

not coming home for spring break!!!:( next time we will be in chelan is family reunion.. hopefully a little bit before that too :)!!! we'll see though...