Monday, March 10, 2008
ordinary day
Today I had an group interview with bath and body works, and i hope i got the job... i think it went pretty well, so im keeping my fingers crossed. I also should have an interview in the beginning of april at black angus steak house, the hiring manager really liked me and ryan, but im not for sure on it. So I really want a kitten, i miss my animals at home, or mom you should send me Tito in a box :). Me and Steve saw 10000 BC it was alright, didnt know what to expect but it turned out ok, happy ending. I've got a lot of homework for school coming up, i have to do some statistics minitab thing, i dont know what its about, and I have Exam 2 in psychology (which is the most interesting class i have taken so far in college) and history i have to read a book by wednesday, yes i procrastinated on reading but its a quick read and im almost half way through and i started yesterday. Well family hadn't blogged in awhile just felt like saying hello. lots of hugs and kisses :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
miss ya maddie!!
Good luck with the job Maddie and Ryan too. Procrastinating...easy to do...do you get to come home before the end of school? Spring break? Easter? Aunt Dee is planning a fabulous Easter holiday as usual. The weather is still somewhat iffy but daylight savings time is helping. Aislinn is turning two, Suze is planning her party on Saturday...she is so cute. Suzy took my CF cards to upload to her PC and to Costco, so hopefully she will add some to the blog soon, otherwise it will be later this week. Got some great pictures when they were all over on Sunday for a barbecue! Love you both. Aunt Sue
Hi Maddie
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get just the right job and of course Ryan too. Good luck on the finals. Easter will not be the same without you two..I'm a little teary thinking about it...so I know your Mom is too. Ah, we all have to grow up. I went for a walk with Mike and his girl Jo this morning on the boardwalk and all the way to Fairhaven. Very nice. His girl friend is really sweet and smart!! Nice to get the smart and sweet ones....says the Mom
I've been lucky in most ways. I love you both..take care. Hugs and kisses. I have to go take care of Sky, Alexis and then Kam again at 6Grammy's work hard sometimes. Love Love Aunt Dee
It would be awesome to work at Bath and Body Works (free stuff! or at least a discount) perfect birthday gifts :) My spring break is March 28th to April 6th and I am ssssoooo excited! Are you able to come home? Me and Whit would definitely come visit you and Ryan if you are both back... Hope to see you soon! Love ya
P.S. NOTHING ORDINARY ABOUT A DAY WITH YOU IN IT MISS MADDIE!
Post a Comment