Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sunny Dayz


Well, its a nice day today, and I haven't blogged in awhile so i decided to let everyone know how its been going. I'm doing very well in my classes, and actually enjoying my teachers this semester, last semester i had teachers from hell so this semester I am pleased. Currently, I've been thinking about going to Mesa Community College so that I can play basketball, but I am not sure about this move yet, I have talked to the coach over email, and he said he would like to meet so im sending him tapes of me playing and my stats! hopefully he likes my style of play, but im pretty hopeful that i will get to play. If i dont i'll for sure stay at state then. I miss playing, so it would be so much fun to play again! Me and Ryan are on the job search of our lives, hoping to get a job at the mall or some hotel, but we will probably turn our applications into restaurants today. I have an exam tomorrow in Statistics.. wish me luck, ill be studying hard tonight! Alright miss you family and love you!

8 comments:

The Best Years said...

Where is Mesa Community College Maddie? By the way Pacific University is in Oregon, Forest Grove to be exact not too far from Portland. Whit is excited as we are, it is a great school especially for a physical therapy degree. I understand your interest in playing basketball...you love it you are very good at it and it keeps you focused, trim and slim and enjoying yourself. Good luck! And of course good luck with the job hunting for both of you! Love you both, Aunt Sue

Dee said...

Hi Madolyn
It looks like you're going to cut your tongue off...yikes don't do that! Many people go to California just to play sports at their community colleges. I wish you luck in your endeavors! It shouldn't take long for the two of you to find jobs, you're both quite capable. Ask Yo for advice, that girl can find a job in less than a week wherever she goes. I have always admired that about her, she has good strong work ethic.Keep in touch beautiful and give your handsome brother a hug from Aunt Dee!

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Mad,Missing my chillins!!lym

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Mad,Missing my chillins!!lym

Madolyn Miller said...

mesa is like 10 minutes if that from san diego state... thats awesome for whit that shes going to oregon, chemistry by far may be the hardest thing in the physical therapy degree that you will have to do! that and physics. just saw yo last week and the maya is so adorable! and missin y ou too momma!!!!!

Reme said...

Playing basketball again would be cool! You and Ryan are the family's star basketball players, and I will always see you as such. It is hard to do school and sports as I am discovering...good luck with your test (I hate statistics, or math in general!) Love you

Whitney Shae said...

Sweet deal maddog.. I've been thinking about going back to rugby.. but shhh dont tell mom. maybe I'll play sevens its a much shorter time span to get hurt in :) plus I bet theres tourneys in San Diego !!

I did good in chem in high school so Im thinking it'll be alright in college.. although I have to be honest physics might make me puke.. well heres to hoping! I miss you like crazy cousin mine!!

Tell ryan and steve I say hey!

suzy q said...

we are sending many cute baby hugs and loves... kisses to RY also