Wednesday, March 12, 2008

officially an employee

i got hired today at bath and body works... i get discounts there and at victorias secret :D:D:D:D so im super stoked! i have training on thursday, but i have an exam and quiz in the morning so i have to get back to studying :) lots of love :) xo

6 comments:

Dee said...

Yeah for You Maddie..Good Luck on Your Test and what a nice place to work!! I love fragrance..and Victoria's secret. Go for it dear!!
Auntie Dee

The Best Years said...

Way to go Maddie! One of our favorite places to shop! Good luck on your Quiz! Love, Aunt Sue

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

YEAH!!!! Please don't spend all of your paycheck at your job unless of course it is on me. I am so happy you got the job......Good ligk with your test.lym

Madolyn Miller said...

ehhh... i probably spend it all at victorias secret... as you said mom " never can have enough underwear" hahahha... :)so excited :)

Whitney Shae said...

Well done!

and by the way... I am in desperate need of undies!! jk jk

Reme said...

Congratulations! Those are two great stores to get discounts at. I know you will do great because you are so charming and pretty people will want to buy the stuff just to please you :)