Tuesday, February 5, 2008

...Memories...


Twins


Wally World. Very Adventurous


Me and Kilee.Goodbyes


My Mini Me


My Fav


I Love Char


Friends

7 comments:

Dee said...

Cute pics and memories for you Maddie. Love ya
Aunt Dee

Reme said...

She certainly is your mini, I remember when people used to mistake her for your little sister!

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Missing you babe. You and Char are too cute. All these are pretty cute pics. Fun times Mad.... you do have the spark girl. LYM

The Best Years said...

I like your choice of pictures Maddie, you are lucky to have the love and adoration of your young cousin. Lot's of responsibility with that...you know? Scrappin this weekend with the sister's and Whitney is joining us! Looking forward to it. Love you.

Aunt Sue

Dee said...

Hi Maddie
I love you. I heard your brother made it down there. Give him my love. I know you will get him going in a good direction. Have a good day dear!
Aunt Dee

Whitney Shae said...

maddie .. I have seen this for days now... its getting too old .. new post.. and esp. pictures with your new hair and maybe of you and ryan?

suzy q said...

charlie says,
definitely your mini me!!!!!
absosmurfflee adorable!!!