Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day Family... lol this is for you whitdog :)


Ive been told my posts are gettin old by whit so Happy Valentines day everyone.. Mine was very good, i got flowers ghirardelli chocolates and a build a bear haha :D it was so cute.... (obviously from my boyfriend) but i just have a picture of that for now... i cant find the charger for my camera right now so no new pix this one was taken with my computer lol .... and happy valentines day momma i love you... your the best mom ever and dont forget it :D lots of love for everyone!!!

5 comments:

Dee said...

Happy Valentines Day Maddie I love you..glad it was special for you!
Aunt Dee

Reme said...

Happy Valentines Day! I have not been on the blog a while so I understand about not keeping up with the posts. You are a lucky girl, getting not only chocolates and flowers but a build-a-bear too! Jealous! Love you

The Best Years said...

Happy Valentines Day sweet Maddie Sue! Your boyfriend is a peach for treating you so well. Find your charger so you can keep in touch with your Momma! Love to you and Ryan!

Aunt Sue

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Hey Mad, whats with losing your chargers all the time? Looks like you had a special Valentines Day. I miss you and Ry so much.Take Care, will be sending box soon. love you more

Dee said...

Hi Maddie..Just want to say good morning and I love you and Ryan too. Isn't it annoying to lose your charger? Hope you have found it by now, Mama's need DAILY contact with their offspring.