I know i don't post much, it's the business of my life that keeps me from posting ;)... and half the time i don't think to get on the computer when i have free time. I have been playing a lot of basketball and by a lot i mean 5 games in 2 weeks so its been a non-stop beat down hahaaa ;) our record is actually 6-1, we lost to everett on monday, who we should have beat, but it's good we play them again and should def beat them on there home court. If you guys want to check my stats out or my team you can go to this website :
http://www.nwaacc.org/basketball/womens_team_results.php?school=BCC
I am also taking History of Religion and Geography and Life Fitness AKA working out at the gym. I thought my teacher for my religion class was going to be a lot more interesting, but honestly it's really freaking hard to listen to someone who throws out random tidbits everywhere. I suppose it's my part to read the book, but still i've got his powerpoints to follow along and i am lost 3/4 of the time. Granted our homework assignments are quite interesting, we get to talk about our own interpretations of the bible and different articles of popes and bishops. My geography class is quite easy, my teacher is the most laid back guy ever, and so i love that class ;). I am still thinking of transferring to Westminster or Dixie State in Utah, my coach here at Bellevue has contacted the coaches there, and is sending them tape so they can scout me, and if I do change my mind i may just stay here in Bellevue, because they do have a Dental Hygiene Program which is very exciting. My volleyball coach in highschool also was very kind to offer me an internship in the summer, so i'm most likely going to take that on. Tomorrow I have a game in Edmonds (Lynnwood) at 5 pm, if anyone wants to come watch they can. Should be a good game. Love you all, and miss you tons.... by the way just random thing i was thinking about why haven't we opened our time capsule yet? we need to all get together and do that!!!!!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad you posted love! I miss you tons! Good luck in bball!
Thanks for sharing Maddie. I love you alot and I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work and planning your future it WILL all work out. Wish I could get away to watch you, I know you are really good now! Yeah Maddog Miller!!
Good to know what you're up to :) About that time capsule...don't we open it New Years of 2010? Or if it was supposed to be 2009 then we should just wait for 2010 so we've got that festive new year spirit. I'm really curious about whats in there though. All I remember is that you and Whit put a huge wad of ABC gum in there...uck. :)
Love Reme
Sis,
It's good to know you're doing well. Mom updates on the b-ball, and seems you guys are playing pretty good. Good thing someone taught you how to make a decent jump shot. Jeez.
I would be interested in hearing more about your history of religion class. You should post some stuff about it.
Religious history gets knocked around a bit in my own classes, generally as background for various time periods, but also as the basis for social and cultural beliefs and how those beliefs changed over time.
A fine example is the work of Saint Augustine. He gets referenced a lot, both in history and literature classes, for he was and still remains the most influential religious philosopher in history (least as far as Christian theology goes).
Anyway, post some more stuff up here so we can keep talking.
Love you.
Ty
Sounds like you are very busy Maddie girl, it is really difficult for Doug and I to catch a game during the week, we don't usually get home from work till after 6:00, the commute is mostly the issue. I work out couple of times during the week and then my time getting home is after 7:00. I know you are doing fantastic! I will check out your website and add it to FB as a link so others can do the same. I posted pictures of Aurezuh's birthday on Saturday on my blog, be sure to check it out. Time Capsule...either next New Years Eve (2010) or maybe over the 4th of July this year, sounds like a bunch of us are planning to come over. :) Love you sweetheart...good luck with your plans, I agree with Aunt Dee you will succeed. :) Love, Aunt Sue
lOVE YOU mADDIE!!
Post a Comment