Tuesday, September 22, 2009

to new beginnings...


so it was my second day of class today, and i just love school so much, there is something about bellevue that just makes me smile :)... A lot of my friends from my ward go to class there as well, which is nice its like my two communities come together (basketball and church) anywho, I am taking Anatomy and Physciology, which right now seems a bit hard, im really bad at describing where a wound is located i've noticed, somewhere along the lines of medial lateral anterior posterior dorsal and the list goes on i just get kind of lost, i also seem to have the wondering mind syndrome, i think it gets all of us, but oh man has it been working on me! I swear in practice yesterday I was listening contently but then coach would be like alright ready, and I really wasnt listening, but who knew what i was thinking about. that was a tangent... so im taking statistics again, should be easier than last but who knows since it was hard when i took it at SDSU.... i'm only taking two classes but its a full load credit wise so wish me luck, i really only need 5 more credits til im done. Last night we had FHE at church (family home evening) got to get together with all my friends after practice, I also got to talk to my new Bishop (Bishop Bateman) seems like a good guy, although i connected on a deeper level with my last Bishop (Bishop Bishopp) and so I kind of wish he was still around, but he's new so i'll give him a chance haha or two. Last night after FHE 5 of us went to DQ, and had icecream and were little chatty cathys :P til DQ closed like at 11... we have fun :). Oh yes i forgot to tell you guys, this sunday i have a little five minute talk (im so nervous lol) at church on my confirmation, kind of exciting! I've got practice at 5, im so exhausted right now, but half is weight lifting today so i hope ill get through it. My teammates are really nice, and we all get along pretty well should be a good year. Beautiful day outside. LYM

7 comments:

suzy q said...

we are on for Friday!! kids are excited to hang with you!

The Best Years said...

I remember those days when try as I might I couldn't concentrate on the subject at hand. :) :You will get it, sounds like a good time at the ole DQ too. Love you pretty girl. Good luck with your speech in church. Aunt Sue

Dee said...

Maddie you are just plain wonderful!! I love new beginnings too. Your new year is starting off great. Yeh Aunt Sue is right you'll get it. Good luck this weekend I know you will do well.

Reme said...

I love how active you are maddie. Its inspiring :) I could go for some DQ right now...Probably your mind won't wander in class once you get further into the more interesting stuff.
Love Reme

MT Miller said...

A little birdwalking never hurt anybody. Unless you're doing it while you're driving, in which case a wandering mind could kill you.

But, really, who's mind wanders in the car?

Glad to hear you're enjoying Bellevue so much. It's always nice to get back to a place you love, a way of living you enjoy. I find being back at school, in classes again (now, don't quote me, cause it's only the first day and tomorrow I'll probably be bitching) to feel entirely natural, like I never really left, and I'm enjoying it. There's something about a college campus...the trees, the grass, the smell of textbooks, freshman girls...jesus, there are so many boobies on a college campus!

Anyway, looking forward to Dylan. I've got to connect with Kevin about plane tickets. If I get some time, I'll put up a post on what you ought to be prepared for. Gonna be a good night.

Love ya.

Whitney Shae said...

Maddog. Love you lots.

Dee said...

Maddie do you think a man's brain and penis are equal to a set of "boobies". Women have so much power over men with just those two parts of their anatomy and I don't think its the same the other way around. Men can only think or act with one or the other. Being a bit silly at the moment..but Ty's remark made me laugh just have to quip back! Women can carry a set of boobs AND think at the same time!!
Love you dear!! Carry on...