Sunday, September 13, 2009
Settling in :)
I am back in Bellevue, and very excited for school! I start the 21st, i am playing a lot of basketball, i actually met a guy on the boys basketball team who is a member of the church and me and my teammates go and play at the church with him. Today I had lunch with him and his family and had a home teaching with them as well (which is kind of like a lesson with the missionaries, but much shorter, and from a member of your ward).... and needless to say it was enjoyable! Church was also amazing, it was much different today because we got to listen and watch a broadcast from our Prophet... it was honestly a great feeling to be able to sit and hear the things our heavenly father wants us to do and be. So tonight im going to a fireside with my friend Devan, and then he and i will be going to a movie night with a bunch of our other friends :) cant waitttt.... im slowly but surely getting moved in.. P.S. i got some sweet new basketball shoes from my roommate alisha and i got em FO FREE! haha it was like a welcome home present you could say ;) I miss you Momma Bear! xoxo LYM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Let me know when you wanna hang out!
Routine with best pals and meeting new friends AND your favorite sport. Things are lookin good Maddie. Love you dear girl.
Halloween theme" Where the Wild Things Are" Saturday before Halloween. Hope to see you here!!
excellent. I miss you tons already.
Sounds like you are filling your days with good friends, fun times, exercize, and peace. *sigh* I hope I get settled in soon...its nice to have a routine, thats for sure, especially when you like to be uber organized like me!
Love you, miss you
Reme
Missing you too...sounds like a great year to look forward toooo! lym:)
Hey Maddie do you want to go to Katie (Jr's. Katie) shower on Sunday? It starts at 2:00 Suzy and I are going up, it is in Bellingham so we were going to leave around noon I think. If you want you can ride up with us. We would love to have you. Good luck with school, church and friends. Give us a call sometime and we can plan dinner...and maybe a scrapbooking evening? Love you lots. Aunt Sue
Post a Comment