Thursday, September 17, 2009

Killin' old men!

ok i now love thursday nights, ONE because i get to play basketball for acouple hours with a bunch of old men and TWO because i run circles around them all day! hahaaa, we played 3 games and my team won every game, and i scored over half our points each game! ok im bragging but its so much fun! not to mention its all dudes, so they hate getting beat by a girl, so they try to block me everytime, and i just pump fake and zip by... oh i know ry would love to come play! Tad and Nathan would fit right in!!!!! I am going to suzys tomorrow at 130 we are going to have so much fun! i hope shes got a camera :) i miss everyone! xoxo LYM

6 comments:

The Best Years said...

Fun times for sure, enjoy your afternoon. Hugs and kisses from me to the kiddos. Love ya. Aunt Sue

suzy q said...

We will have a blast!! Let's make something ginormous in calories....

Whitney Shae said...

I am missin out on my Madd time. Oh wellz. :)Love you lots.

Dee said...

I'm just plain missing out on all of you!!
I can just see you beating the pants off those guys, I hate to ask how old you think they are, because you're calling them old geezers, maybe 40? Enjoy your life dear you'll get there sooner than you think!! lol Keep having fun, I love to hear about it!

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

You go girl...miss you and lym!!

MT Miller said...

Huh. Gee. Where'd you learn all those moves?

And who's that stud in the Oregon Coast pic?

Gee.

Huh.

Kick their ass, sis. And when you do, don't even take their names. Just kick. And kick. And kick.