Friday, August 28, 2009

Travel the world.

I want to. :)

My plan next summer is to travel all over and hike mountains, swim through lakes oceans rivers ponds and streams, bungee jump from a tall tall tall bridge, sky dive from way up high, live the dream if you will... im going to do it with my friend Dominic and we're going to love every minute of it. I love you fam of mine dont forget it :) hope everyone is safe and enjoying themselves. xoxo

7 comments:

Dee said...

Right back at you Maddie Sue!! That sounds great all you need is money and plans to do all those things...safely! You go girl!

suzy q said...

call me sometime!

The Best Years said...

You got to have dreams and plans....starts with writing it down and you have that part, hope you get to do even one of those things. You are are so spirited Maddie Sue, wishing you all the best. Love you tremendously. Aunt Sue

Dee said...

Hey Maddie
Don't you just have the smartest, sweetest, loveliest aunties ever?!! We certainly give you our support!! You're a nice little niecer too..
You can send me an email to let me know if I'm your favorite auntie..secretly of course....lol

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Mad,,doesnt life throw us the curves ? keep the dreams and positive thoughts and you will find the answers you're seeking, the people you want in your life and the path you want to travel!! Its the journey not the destination.Patience is a virtue!!lym:)

Dee said...

And you and your Mom's curves are very good!!! haha
Listen to your Mama girlie! Just make sure that path and journey include your Auntie Dee once in awhile.

Reme said...

Ummm can I come? Minus the bungie jumping. I might go sky diving though. I like the sound of that better because you can be strapped to an expert, lol. Thanks for the well wishes! I already feel like my French has improved so much. The food her is AMAZING, and I don't feel the least bit fat :) If you still ate meat (and were in France) you would be persuaded to eat seafood. No joke. I used to hate it too, but I just had half of a large clam and it was GOOD. Keep thinking about your plans for next summer that always helps me get myself there. I love ya
Reme