The longest journey started with a single step-- anon.
Friday, April 3, 2009
goood newssss!
I got a scholarship to play basketball at bcc next year :):) and i got a 4.0 last quarter. holla atcha girl :) love you guys .... and my bf is coming to easter im pretty sure so you'll all meet him there, and love him :P cant wait to see everyone!
Hey congratulations Maddie, good job with the scholarship and your grades! Looking forward to seeing you and your family at Easter and of course your bf. :) Love ya, Aunt Sue
Very proud Maddie! Always have been. I will plan to come to a game next year. You are a talented young woman and I will be happy to meet your boy friend. He's gotta be special if you love him. See you at Easter. Send me your address okay?!
4 comments:
Hey congratulations Maddie, good job with the scholarship and your grades! Looking forward to seeing you and your family at Easter and of course your bf. :) Love ya, Aunt Sue
Very proud Maddie! Always have been. I will plan to come to a game next year. You are a talented young woman and I will be happy to meet your boy friend. He's gotta be special if you love him. See you at Easter. Send me your address okay?!
Good job! You are so talented at basketball that it is good you are keeping up with it, and making BCC look good too! Love you,
Reme
Proud of you Maddie, and happy for you. And looking forward to seeing you again at Easter,
Lina
Post a Comment