Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thoughts

been thinking a lot today:

been thinking about being a gynecologist... seriously.

for those of you who dont know,

im intrigued by the medical field probably thanks to all the nurses in our family, but i have an extreme passion for people, and i know i dont want to be a doctor due to the fact i dont want to have to cut people open. but gynos make bankkkk!! it sounds really interesting to me so im going to talk to the counselor on monday probably.

other majors that i might go into:

physical therapy
dental hygiene
anesthesia
ultrasound

idk?????

11 comments:

MT Miller said...

And since no one else is going to say it...

I mean, let's be honest, gynos get PAID to play with pussy.

Jesus wept.

There really is a heaven on earth.

Go sister! Go go go!

Dee said...

Your brother is so funny!
You might check into being a pharmacist Maddie. I don't know how long it takes to go to school but it's much less than doctor. You are on the right track though..the medical field needs new people. I KNOW you will be good at whatever you choose. Ask lots of questions!!

suzy q said...

LOL. I just choked on my coffee.
I adore you Maddie! When you become a doctor you can deliver my grand kids!

Lina A. Sikes said...

You are so kind, positive, and comforting, you would make a great "gyno".

Plus, you could make a big difference in women's lives.

Madolyn Miller said...

thanks lina :)... lol ty your toooo funny, i dont like the pharmacy aunt dee lol i want hands on action with patients to know them on apersonal level, not behind a counter wondering why theyre gettting the meds.. suz stop chokin!!

The Best Years said...

You guys are all funny, good to be giving your future lots of thought, one good thing, you can start with getting science and math classes and that will help you a lot in whatever you choose to do in the medical field. You are definitely a people person Maddie and would do well in working in the medical field. Love you, Aunt Sue

Reme said...

All I can say is , someone's got to do it :) But in all seriousness, you would be fabulous, and I give kudos to you for having the guts to join the nurses in our family. love ya

Whitney Shae said...

Ty: its not always good pussy.

Maddie: herpes is for life!

Just kidding on the herpes thing, no one would treat anybody if diseases and viruses could be passes so easily, its a good career, I could totally see you having a great impact! You're very smart and could go very far..... up the cervix?

HAHA I love you! -W

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Whit speaks the truth!!! lym mad

Dee said...

Maddie, you sure know how to get alot of info out of your family. A genecologist is a doctor so it would probably take about 8 years to get your education. Right? By the time you're 30 you would be a doctor, cool! AND you'd probably have a couple hundred thousand dollars in student loans to pay off. You'll need to make bannkk!
Good luck on your research Maddie.
I love you. Aunt Dee

Dee said...

BY THE WAY TYLER...THEY PLAY WITH NOTHING..IT IS NOT A FUN PROCESS.