Saturday, December 6, 2008

IM HOME :)


I think were moving (me and ry) on chars bday weekend.. otherwise our move in date is the 20 and were living in renton :) cant wait!

2 comments:

The Best Years said...

Be sure to make time to join us for Charlie and Ranyah's birthday party and the downtown Seattle fun! Are you guys both going to attend school? If so where? Will be nice to see you from time to time Maddie. Whit is home through January and goes back for the Spring Semester. We are coming to Chelan for a few days before Christmas to visit and get our snow fix :) Sounds like you guys might be over here by then? Love ya. Aunt Sue

Dee said...

I'm glad you're "home" on this side of the mountain. Good Luck. You know where I am if you need anything. Love Aunt Dee