The longest journey started with a single step-- anon.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Joshua Tree National Park
I went to Joshua Tree National Park last Sunday and it was so so gorgeous there. I went hiking/rock climbing all over the park.. and i also got to see the san andres fault line. Me and steve made a day trip to go see it. Needless to say we had a lot of fun, and here are some pictures :).
Wow! Gorgeous pictures! I will have to make it out there. It is easy to forget that next to one of the biggest cities in the world is one of the most beautiful deserts. We are learning about desert plants in my environmental science class, so it would be doubly interesting to go see it.
4 comments:
Can't wait to hike the Enchantments!
Wow! Gorgeous pictures! I will have to make it out there. It is easy to forget that next to one of the biggest cities in the world is one of the most beautiful deserts. We are learning about desert plants in my environmental science class, so it would be doubly interesting to go see it.
Wow! Nice scenery Maddie...looks like you had a lot of fun. Beautiful!
Lovely niece,lovely scenery!!
Post a Comment