The longest journey started with a single step-- anon.
So beautiful! Maddie and the hills :)
Good for you Maddie, great exercise and absolutely beautiful surroundings. Must feel like "Queen of the Mountain". Love you, Aunt Sue
Beautiful Maddie!Hey, Uncle Omar will be in San Diego for a meeting next week I think. Send me your phone number via email and he said he'd treat you to dinner!! I'll get more info and send to you later. Love ya honey! Aunt Dee
ok.. I need to go hiking now! I shall find something around here!!
ill have to come up to portland for a weekend and we shall find mountains to hike!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So beautiful! Maddie and the hills :)
Good for you Maddie, great exercise and absolutely beautiful surroundings. Must feel like "Queen of the Mountain". Love you, Aunt Sue
Beautiful Maddie!
Hey, Uncle Omar will be in San Diego for a meeting next week I think. Send me your phone number via email and he said he'd treat you to dinner!! I'll get more info and send to you later. Love ya honey! Aunt Dee
ok.. I need to go hiking now! I shall find something around here!!
ill have to come up to portland for a weekend and we shall find mountains to hike!!!!
Post a Comment