Cute puppy...Tito will definitely be jealous! We just spent a nice couple of days with your folks. It is always so nice to go to Chelan and spend time with my sister. Love you kiddo.
Oh he is adorable. Now you have something more to take care of..yay..nothing like a pet to keep one busy.-just ask your aunt dee. Welcome to the family Diego!
Your new puppy is adorable!! And you sound so happy!! I'm glad I get to read this blog and at least know a bit of what you are up to. We miss your laughs and can't wait to see you,
7 comments:
Hes very sweet Mad...Tito is soo jealous...lym
Hes very sweet Mad...Tito is soo jealous...lym
Cute puppy...Tito will definitely be jealous! We just spent a nice couple of days with your folks. It is always so nice to go to Chelan and spend time with my sister. Love you kiddo.
Aunt Sue
oh gosh!! Diego is a cutie!
Oh he is adorable. Now you have something more to take care of..yay..nothing like a pet to keep one busy.-just ask your aunt dee.
Welcome to the family Diego!
the kiddos are gonna be in 7th heaven with him... Can't wait to see you!!
Your new puppy is adorable!! And you sound so happy!! I'm glad I get to read this blog and at least know a bit of what you are up to. We miss your laughs and can't wait to see you,
Post a Comment