
Mom i watched part of Groundhogs day, i for sure saw the part where ned riarson says "Phil Connors is that you" ... am i right or am i right or am i right right right right!!! hahahahahaha..Anyways me and steve went downtown tonight, and walked around and got icecream... it was cute :) FINALLY got my computer fixed too thank god works great now!!!!!! alright goodnight LOVE EVERYONE!!
5 comments:
Hey Maddie, your Mom, Aunt Dee, Suzy and I went out to dinner at a cute little Italian restaurant in old downtown Bellevue and then off to Seattle at the Paramount for RiverDance! We talked about the Groundhog Day movie your Mom and you kids watched every year! She is convinced one of you got rid of the movie because you didn't want to watch it anymore :) Nice to keep up traditions isn't it? Glad to hear from you, hello to Stephan and of course HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY, HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY, HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY....Ok enough of that hmmm. Love you,
Aunt Sue
I completely forgot about Groundhogs day!! Ah well, I doubt six more weeks of SoCal winter is going to be too bad :) No go on the SanDiego visit for winter break :( My friends mom didn't want to drive me down, apparently they don't live very close to SDS. Anyway, don't worry I will get down to visit you before the school year is out. May have to take the bus or train or something...
dude.. thats a terrible movie. And where is my phone call? I seem to recall that I called you last time.. love you dawg..
Maddie Sue you are SO cute! I personally disliked groundhogs day. Too repetitous to say the least. Your Mom was sharing with us how your family watches it every year. I saw your Mom this weekend as you well know. We scrap this next weekend..Yeah!We do have a good life. Love you dear girl.
aunt dee
I LOVE THAT MOVIE....
I CAN SAY MY LIFE FEELS THAT REPETITIOUS.......
IT MUST BE IMPROVING RIGHT????
Post a Comment