The longest journey started with a single step-- anon.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Yolanda's Baby Girl Mayah Rose Powell
I got to see Yo 2 days ago and i got to see the baby. She's ADORABLE. Here's some pictures. Mayah is the sweetest thing, and as Chris and Yo tell me she's a pretty good baby :D.
What a beautiful baby girl. Almost as cute as you were when you were just a wee one. Doesn't seem like it has been nearly 20 years!! Mayah Rose is a great name. Good pics Mad..
AHH,TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT? Oh I guess I was the one that insisted you hook up with Yo,hmm? I knew she would take good care of you and vice versa. She even lets you do your laundry there. What a sweetheart. Boredom is not the end of the world, just a state of mind...you are so funny with your "lost" diaglogue, I think you lost me in the first sentence,,,haha. We love ya Maddie. Aunt Dee
5 comments:
So where is Yo's blog? Cute picture of you and baby Mayah Rose, she is very mature looking already for a newborn!
What a beautiful baby girl. Almost as cute as you were when you were just a wee one. Doesn't seem like it has been nearly 20 years!! Mayah Rose is a great name. Good pics Mad..
AHH,TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT? Oh I guess I was the one that insisted you hook up with Yo,hmm? I knew she would take good care of you and vice versa. She even lets you do your laundry there. What a sweetheart. Boredom is not the end of the world, just a state of mind...you are so funny with your "lost" diaglogue, I think you lost me in the first sentence,,,haha. We love ya Maddie.
Aunt Dee
Okay SO I CAN"T SPELL OR TYPE AT 1:30 A.M.
sp: dialogue
i didnt notice you spelled it wrong until you corrected yourself lol
Post a Comment