First day back to school, i had two classes today statistics and psychology, both sound pretty interesting, and good teachers, my stats teacher is from London, sweet deal lol. Tomorrow ive got history but Steve gets home tomorrow :) so im going to pick him up. glad he's back. I'm gona go do some minor errands, cause i have nothing better to do. peace out.
p.s. :( sad news, but heath ledger died today how sad is that!!! and the new batman movie that he's in looks amazing, (i saw a sneak preview of it when i went and saw I Am Legend in IMAX)crazy.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Good luck on the next semester Mad! Glad Steve is getting back...and yes it is so sad about Heath Ledger.Miss you lym
Hey Maddie, I posted a couple more pictures from our downtown Charlie birthday fun! Check em out! Love you,
Aunt Sue
It's always a bit shocking and sad when a young person dies. Especially sad when it is drug related even if the drugs are legal. Take care sweet niece. Hit those books!! Love, Aunt Dee
Yeah I was shocked too! I thought msn.com was lying to me or something. My second semester hasn't started yet. Right now I am finishing up on my Janterm which is just one class every day for 3 hours for one month. Anyway, i am getting kind of scared of trying to handle 5 classes agian (YUCK!) and tennis which I am not enjoying that much but whatever. I will call you tonight to catch up :)
Kisses and Hugs from us to YoU.
Care package in the making!
I love you Maddie!
oh maddog......
Time for a new post Maddie...I check yours out several times a day...like to hear how things are going with you...Love you Maddie Girl!
Aunt Sue
Post a Comment