Tuesday, January 15, 2008

San Diego 2008

Me Stephan & Phil at le U in Bruxelles



Me at The Snug in Waterloo


School starts on the 22 and im kind of ready, its crazy that im almost done with my first YEAR of college!!! and that i am going to be the big 20 this year also!!! but ever since i got back from Europe, i've been quite bored, if any of you have seen the show LOST i have been watching the third season and ill probably finish it soon b/c i really have nothing to do. Chris is supposed to pick me up and were gona get our guitar hero spirits rockin on the XBOX woot woot... i've totally organized my half of my room, it puts my roommates half to shame thats for sure. I really want to hit up target for some organizer bins though so i can organize my cosmetics, and all that stuff. It feels like summer here in San Diego, cause i have been so used to the freezing cold for the last month, yet it is only like 65 to 70 degrees here. Back to the whole school subject, im taking History 101 on mondays and wednesdays, and psychology 101 and statistics 119 on tuesdays and thursdays. i plan to get A's in my classes, i need to boost that GPA of mine. Now that its New Years i guess i'll give you a hit of my New Years Resolution (I DONT HAVE ONE... JUST KIDDING i wish) no but really 1. lose weight, work out 2. eat healthy or try 3. get a job :) 4. Keep my room clean :P 5. Be a good girlfriend haha 6. Get A's in all my classes 7. HAVE FUN 8. make a trip to la or vegas :D... thats all i could think of for now! well until next time. miss everyone love you all!

5 comments:

Reme said...

Hey Madness, those are some good resolutions. You need to call me and tell me about your trip in Brussels, or I will call you :). You should definitely fulfill your resolution to come to L.A. and stop and see me. We could go out for lunch or something, go shopping,...or whatever. I've already got a head start on losing my freshman weight because I got sick with a nasty cold and lost my appetite. Now I just have to make sure I don't put it back on! Anyway, I miss you, it wasn't the same going to Chelan and not seeing you and Ryan. Love you

The Best Years said...

Maddie, welcome home sweetie! Looks like you had a grand time on your European tour! What wonderful places to experience. The world is definitely getting smaller isn't it? Glad you are home safe and very glad you have your own blog going. Check out Charlie's I put a slide of pictures of her with music. She is having a tough time right now you know self esteem issues due to body image............she needs some morale boosting and you can certainly do that for her. Love ya!

Aunt Sue

Whitney Shae said...

maddog! its crazy you're back already.. geez you went to a ton of places.

Good resolutions too. I have some of my own, but I don't know how they will work out. anywho, Reme's right; Chelan just wasn't the same without you two. Miss you!

Whitney

Dee said...

Beautiful Madolyn
Hi doll, just your Auntie Dee signing in to tell you I love you and I think you're already doing most of your resolutions! Your smile and vitality generates to all those around you. Do you know except for trying to eat your brother when you were little, I dont think I've EVER seen you mad, rude, upset, or disrespectful. You already have alot together. Your education, family, finances, and friendships are the most important things besides yourself of course.
I'm so glad you had such an awesome trip and you're safely back in school. Have a great weekend dear. I'm going down to scrap with Suzy and Aunt Sue.
Love you...ALWAYS
Aunt Dee

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Mad, Aunt Dee is right you are a pretty cool person. Love your blog, don't forget to go to mine and put something on once in a while. I need the help!!! Whit and reme how can you imply that you didn't have the most fabulous time with your Aunt Mel!? The snowgirl is still standing...Maddie missing you lym